Your IP address is logged by our webserver to aid in diagnosing networking and accessibility problems. Webserver logs are discarded after one week.
The above simple statement is apparently not sufficient for some people. So here are more details.
How do we track you?
- We do not track you.
- We do not use “cookies”.
- We do not use “fingerprinting”.
- We do not use other web tracking technologies.
Do you share my data with third parties?
- No, we do not share your data with third parties.
- Our Virtual Private Server (VPS) provider may, without our knowledge, monitor our traffic. And they make backups of our server.
What types of personal information do you collect?
- We do not collect personal information.
How long is my data retained?
- Web server logs are discarded after 7 days.
Can I request access and deletion of personal data?
- We collect no personal data, so there is nothing to delete.
How can I control my data?
- We collect no personal data, so there is nothing to control.
How do you ensure my data security?
- Your communication with our server is via an encrypted link (HTTPS).
- Access to our server is limited to one administrator (and potentially our virtual private server (VPS) service provider).
- Our server only records your IP address and page(s) you visit.
- Server logs are deleted after 7 days.
- After the server log is removed (1 week) we have no information about you or that you ever visited our site.
Do you use any form of encryption?
- Communication from your browser to our server is encrypted.
- We keep no personal data.
Do you honor Do Not Track requests?
- We do not track you regardless of your browser’s “Do Not Track” setting.
What options do I have for opting out of data collection?
- We do not track you so there is nothing to opt out of.
Do you give my data to the legal authorities?
- If a legal authority requests our server data, we will comply.
- All server data containing potentially personal data is
deleted after one week. So any legal authority’s request would
have to be received within a week of your visit for us to have
anything to give them. During that 7 day window, the following
information is potentially available:
- The time a page was accessed.
- The IP address that accessed the page.
- The actual page (URL) that was accessed.
For what purposes is my data collected?
- We have no reason to collect any of your data.
- We do not collect any of your data.
For what purposes is my data retained?
- Server logs are retained for one week to aid in diagnosing networking and server issues.
Can I delete my data completely?
- There is no data about you, so there is nothing to delete.
How can I access my data?
- There is no data about you, so there is nothing to access.
Do you collect children data?
Respecting children’s privacy
- We keep no persistent data on any visitor.
- We have no way of knowing the age of any visitor.
- There is no “adult” or other potentially offensive content on our site.
- We collect no personal data, so there is no need to opt-out.
What data is retained?
- A web server log containing IP addresses and pages visited is kept for 7 days to aid in diagnosing and fixing networking issues.
- Based on your IP address it is possible for us to determine roughly what part of the world you accessed our site from.
- After 7 days the logs are discarded removing any evidence of your visit.
What types of personal information types are be collected.
How are ads and third party content managed?
- We have no ads.
- We have no third party cookies.
- We have no third party content.
- You may email us at the address given on each web page.
- The email link will open in your preferred email application.
- No permanent record of your using the email link will be retained on the webserver
- The recipient of the email may retain your email indefinitely.